Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Trip to the Guggenheim


After reviewing the book Speeding Down the Spiral: An Artful Adventure, I was inspired to go to the Guggenheim Museum for myself. I have been there before but this time I was looked more closely for the things in the book.
 
Outside of Guggenheim Museum 

When I was there I took a couple of pictures as well. You were only allowed to take pictures on the first floor though.


Window and art installation in Guggenheim


At the museum I saw some of the pictures from the book such as Women with Yellow Hair by Pablo Picasso and Still Life: Flask, Glass, and a Jug by Paul Cezanne.

Also at the Guggenheim if you wanted they would give you a headset to listen to some things about the art and a sketchpad draw to the art you see.


Art wall with Cray-pas
For more information about the Guggenheim Museum check out their website.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog. Thank your for your post. I love you. ♥ xxxooxooo ♥Grandma Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I really, really love your pictures. I think that you did a great job with the angles!

      Delete