Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

My Weird Writing Tips Review




One day I was in a bookstore. I didn’t know it before I went there but there was an author coming in that day to sign the books he had written. He name is Dan Gutman. I have read many of the books he has written before so I knew who he was.


While he was there I bought a book called The Genius Files and had him sign it for me. I have not read it yet but I am looking forward to.

When we were talking, he told me about a book that had not even come out yet. I kept it in the back of my mind because I knew I wanted to read it. It is called My Weird Writing Tips.

Then, a month later, when I was at the library I saw it on the shelf.  I check it out. I really like it. I even read it 2 times. 


If you like My Weird School series you will enjoy this book. The first part of the book is about writing tips and the second part is about spelling, grammar and punctuation. He uses funny stories with silly characters from his My Weird School books.

This is a book for kids ages 8 and up but when mom read it with me she learned a little too. Can you believe she didn’t know the difference between its and it’s?

My mom ended up buying this book for me. She thinks I will read it over and over again because it tells you the rite way to wright. Oops, I mean right way to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment