Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Baby Penguins Everywhere - Review


Baby Penguins Everywhere! is about a lonely penguin. All of a sudden a hat floats by with a little surprise inside.

My favorite part of the story is when the first little penguin pops out of the hat. I like this book because I like penguins and this book is about them. See my penguin in the picture.

This book is a picture book, and even tough I am 10 I still enjoyed the book. I read it to my little brother and thought it was funny.

The part that made me laugh was when on the first page you could see the little hat behind an ice burg.

I cant wait to meet the author and illustrator, Melissa Guion, when she visits our local library in May.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ava, it was really a pleasure to meet you today. Thanks again for the great review!
    best wishes,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's almost too much penguin cuteness here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I think I should buy this book for my sister (who is a grown-up) because she loves penguins. I know she would enjoy it even though she is way past five years old.

    ReplyDelete